- Safety is paramount. By attending any course, you accept personal responsibility for your safety. You are liable for your safety.
- Please be respectful to your instructors, fellow students, and our staff.
- You will be given an extensive (while not exhaustive) safety brief and every chance to ask questions. If you do not understand, ask.
- We will hold you accountable. Safety violations will be handled verbally, then written, then we will subject you to a safety board. After a safety board, any violation and you will be asked to leave. If you have any doubt, ask.
- We reserve the right to elevate any safety violation to whatever level staff feels is appropriate, at any time. Therefore, it is not guaranteed you will get a safety board. If you are deemed by staff to be too dangerous or fail to follow instructions you may be asked to leave on your first perceived offense.
- Must be a US citizen to participate in courses.
- You will be asked for proof of US citizenship at check-in.
- If your schedule changes please let us know as soon as possible. We will work with you to reschedule or get you a refund. If the course is within 30 days, we will refund 75% of the course fee. Within 15 days we will refund 50% of the course fee. Within 1 week we will refund 25%. Within 48hrs there will be no refunds. We can also roll you to the next course with no fee if space is available.
- Photography and social media are not permitted. Your instructors work overseas. They and their families would prefer not to be on social media in any way that would place them at risk. Please just ask.
- We recommend certain attire for a reason. Some of the activities will be uncomfortable, yet safer with the proper attire. If you are unsure about a uniform article being a safety rule or a comfort suggestion, ask your instructor.
- If you decide not to wear a suggested item, even if an instructor/staff member said it was ok, the result of that choice is your responsibility alone.
- The courses all require that you be in excellent physical shape. You will need to be able to move fast, be flexible, and lift heavy objects under stress. Please do not lie to yourself about your physical capability. If you would like to participate and have a doubt or need an exception to the prescribed performance let your instructor know and they will make sure your exception is safe and will still be value-added to your training.
- Have fun.
- Thank you for your interest in Primal Risk.